Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 - 5 Workdays
- Order number: TOP-WB-24
TOXOPLASMA WB IgG-IgM is a comparative test (CIP-WB) of the immunological profiles IgG and IgM by immunoblot assay designed to diagnose the following diseases:
- Congenital toxoplasmosis at birth (T0): CIP-WB G + M between the maternal blood and the umbilical cord blood.
- Congenital toxoplasmosis during postnatal follow-up (T + N): CIP-WB G + M between umbilical cord blood at time T0 and the child's blood at time T + N.
- Ocular toxoplasmosis: CIP-WB IgG between the patient's serum and the aqueous fluid.
This test is not intended to detect or validate isolated serologies. For this application the test LDBIO TOXO II IgG (ref. TOXO II IgG WB) is intended.
|Menge:||12 Streifen, 24 Streifen, 96 Streifen|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Westernblots Packungsbeilagen
- Further products by LDBIO